The United Nations estimates that world population growth, at an increase of 74 million people annually, will swell our overall population to 11 billion by the year 2050.
Who will feed these people? In a desperate attempt to meet even the world’s current needs through ever-increasing production and demand, chemically-driven food production continues to exhaust what was once our mineral-rich soil environments throughout the world.
It is our belief that eco-friendly and contaminant-free growth techniques such as Nuvege provide an undeniable solution.
The positive reception to Nuvege and its extraordinary products has been significant. Our client base is rapidly growing. Over 70% of our current sales are designated for supermarket chains, retail outlets, and various department stores, while the remaining 30% is marketed to professional food service clients. Among many others, two of Nuvege’s premier food service clients in Japan now also include the prestigious Subway chain and Disney.